Innovation and knowledge-based economy are the engines of county development and increase of county atractiveness, supporting the economic competitiviness doubled by promotion and development of local entrepreneurship are strategic fields taken into account by local authorities for the county’s sustainable development.
The County Council wants to develop a concrete action plan for innovation leading to sustainable development of Maramures county. The plan will be a “living document”, adjusted and updated according to changing circumstances and aligned to national and European innovation strategy.
The objectives of Innovation County Action Plan intended to:
• Increase county’s economic competitiviness through stimulation of innovative activities
• increase of county’s economic atractiveness
• promote innovation-friendly climate and of domestic entrepreneurship
• stimulate the cooperation between business, academic and research institutes environment in order to exploit the research results
• existence of a consistent innovation-related county plan, financially and politically supported by Maramures County Council and local communities
The document is available below:
Cluster clusters competitiveness cooperation creativity design economic development entrepreneurship ERDF funding Good Practices greece HLSP incubation innovation Innovation County Action Plan knowledge Knowledge transfer networks Newsletter people policies R&D risk capital sector skills SME SMEs social integration stakeholders start-up supply-chain technology transfer thematic folder tourism training transfer uk University voucher women entrepreneurship
Don't miss something important! Keep yourself updated with our feeds: